Flameproof Brass Cable Gland
The Flameproof Brass Cable Gland manufactured by Suryoday Enterprises are made from the best quality brass metals. For better protection against fire, we make very sure to include all the industry based specifications in our design. Our performance oriented products will never fall short of your expectations.
- Generally used in flammable gas / vapour area (Gas I, IIA, & IIB)
- Ref. Standard – IS 2148 of 1981
- Sealing Ring – Natural
- Protection Class – IP 66 as per IS 13947
- Material – Brass(IS 319) -Standard (AL/Mild Steel/SS. also available)
- Threads – ET”/BSC-Standards (In PG/Metric/NPT/BSP also available)
- Finish – Nickel plated-Standards (Tin/Cadmium/Chrome also available)
Double Compression Flameproof Cable Glands
Flameproof Double Compression Glands are normally used in flammable gas / vapours area (for gas group I, IIA & IIB) in addition to normal climatic conditions also which are weather proof, water proof and dust proof (IP-65) which can be used in Hazardous climatic condition. Also when secluded by PVC shrouds it can be used in corrosive atmosphere. These flameproof glands are available in different sizes and are appropriate for all cables upto 1000 sq. mm.
Why GIE Cable Glands for Single & Double Compression Flameproof Cable Glands?
Our wide-ranging experience, together with the latest technology allow us to manufacture flameproof Cable Glands along with other cable glands which cover the whole range of armoured and unarmoured cable and applications from general industrial through increased safety, deluge, flameproof and detonation proof.